me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happiness is ...

We all strive to be 'happy' I think happiness is relative. If  The striving for happiness becomes your happiness, who am I to say you are not happy? The struggle should be at least interesting, like an algebra class.. If you get it, you can use it, sooner or later. Most times in  a situation where no one knows the answer but you.Yes the  freedom to find happiness is it self a reason to be happy. Enjoy your peaks AND valley's.Oh I found some wonderful treasures in my valleys. self esteem, courage, humility,honor,whole love,so many little jewels I'd long forgotten, now there were a few worms in the apples i found on the ground , i cut them out and made some pretty good apple pie. lol :).

No comments:

Post a Comment