me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My broken heart

When I first found I was pregnant 30 years ago, i was so excited,I thought finally will have my own little family.HA! My then "baby daddy' Told me to abort,my friends held an intervention and my sisters  thought I was ruining my life. Well I did just as I thought I should,I gave birth to a multitude of feelings.I've never tried as hard or cared as much or been more selfless.I thought about every crumb that went into the mouth of my child.Everything that went into the mind I molded and created a life for my little lov. i enjoyed being a parent so much I had two more.(that's smart). Oh my life was quite full with much love,I hardly even noticed that I was knocking down brick cielings and jumping hertals carring three sacks of potatoes.Well now they are all grown up 29.26,21.my youngest did the I love my dad too thing,How could I say he's no good / She didn't choose him I did. I had to watch what I could not stop.He was her hero when I was the one that slayed the dragon.My 26 year old got married @ 22 I love his intentions but I am always concerned about his working so hard and all of the things that come with wife and baby so young.My 29 year old I have no words...I often think My children do not know me at all..How could the source of so much joy be the same source of pain.This stuff no one can avoid, all of our children will do things that break our hearts.Just imagine Satan was GOD'S SON> .

1 comment:

  1. This post scares me Miki.My kids are still young but I think of all the sacrifices that I have made thus far and will continue to make until they are old enough to do for themselves and it scares me! To think that I have altered my life in so many ways to make a better life for them...I just don't want to think of how they will "possibly" break my heart once they are old enough to make their own decisions.

    ReplyDelete