me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Can't tell people anything

I say and have heard 'I can show you better than I can tell you.' I have tried to tell my children things to keep them safe, strong, secure and well. Do they listen? Humm? I have told my girl friends about their no good dirty boyfriends do they listen? hum? I have tried to tell close friends this one or that one is on dope. Do they listen? Hum?Now I just don't say a thing. life can show you better than I can tell. I hate my words to fall on death ears. Why do people live as if they don't have to face tomorrow? It's more than I can understand.If you don't live to get old you will die young..n so not only should we save up monies for tomorrow we should also store up love. That is one thing you, me and we will always need. Invest in love.Give when you have not, go when you would not, be patient when you have non, be humble 'long suffering and kind...' Your witness is in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment