me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Feeling my oats

Six weeks into my 50th year I'm feeling my oats, just a bit.I have new mantra's and old sayings that I know are true, For I've tried and tested them all.as they have me.:) oddly enough I'm learning to put me first, for real! I never have before. I was a selfish child and my mother made it a point to rid me of that.She over did it. One day I'll tell you about a particular Christmas. Any who, I'm also learning I have obviously over come some BAD stuff! I thought not much of.Oh I have been pissed beyond belief and I've had a hundred pitty parties ooooooooo I got high and low,the thing is I never  knew it wasn't happening to you too. I'm learning my experiences were unique and in themselves inspiring, Everytime I came through one thing my faith was renewed in God and all that he has given. If nothing else I'm learning Im everything I 've always wanted to be, a perfectly wonderful me!.

No comments:

Post a Comment