me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Monday, November 8, 2010

Please God.

Funny thing how when you are in the thick of something bad, we pray "PLEASE GOD..." . In that crying out we try to live closer to his will, pray and read up on his moral standards.Thinking our sudden changes are permanent. Ha! :) In the mean time God says ,yes dear what is it you need? And because he is a wonderful father . He gives us that special one on one personal attention. Soon you're all better and must ,shall we say  go back to school. Our lives.things get back to normal, making dinner, hollering at the kids, overdrawing my bank account....Oh anyway.When the night comes and every one is sleep ..you  remember the time you spent close to the  father and  miss him.Sometimes I used  think I saw him here or there and I'd go running to him and it's not. father.But I know better now,GOD IS LOVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment