me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Friday, November 19, 2010

Who to be and how to be

Everybody telling me who to be and how to be and what's wrong with me and how irt should be,yada yada yada. Personally I welcome a crucial critic (meaning one who only says something when it is really needed.) If it doesn't matter, it DON'T madda! I've live all my life doing just as I pleased,it mostly pleased  me to please others.. That's the thing, entertainers ARE people pleasers with great big ego's.. The ego is what allows you to go on stage without fear,It excites you.Sometimes it causes one to behave badly,it's then others want to interfere,interject their diagnosis.I wonder what the world would be like if the very ones we love to watch, look at ,listen to,hate etc... had let someone talk them out of their ego?Their courage to go forth against the advice of others?I wonder if everyone took all the advice they were ever given what would happen? lol so what's the motive behind  the advice I
've found this question very handy" Why are you telling me this?" the answer should be 'Because you need to know." Not the "Because I love you." Spill.it's simply "Because you need to know.
' take it or leave it do with it what you may. If it is indeed because you need to know, and you decide not to heed the warning, advice etc..  the consiquences arrive and your critic/ adviser is still there going through it with you, no ill words,  You indeed have a crucial critic. :) .
.

No comments:

Post a Comment