me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Friday, November 5, 2010

Miki Howard "Unsung"

Wow it is super exciting to have my life out for everyone to see.The whole time my life has been going on I thought something was different. but you know this is my first time and all I knew was what I was shown.Like a child born in France is French.I find the things my great grandmother taught me way back when I was a tot are the things  that I leaned on to get me through the worst of times.My Madaer took me to church constantly in Menphis&;Her faith in God was astounding.there was no reading I don't thing she could read.It was a genuine, real relationship with God.She passed that to me,and no matter what I have maintained my faith in God,I believed he was watching me.Many times I know he was watching me. i know he came to places he does not go,just to pick me up,I know he saw me diasapoint myself and yet told me I could never disapoint him because he knows my heart. I know he will wash you white as snow.I feel like a child that played in the mud and mommy put in a warm tub, fed red beans and rice with fried chicken and corn bread! thank you.Miki

2 comments:

  1. I see you are blogging now. I wish you had sent out tweets to let people know when you post something. I watched Unsung and sat there floored. I had always wondered what happened to you career-wise. I am proud of how you maintained faith and was able to find triumph in tragedy. Look forward to the good you have planned for your 2nd half-century of your life (would have never thought you were 50 - keep looking good). Take care

    www.twitter.com/awarriorssoul

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always Miki you bring the best when you bring it. I am proud to know you for all these years and experience your God given gift. I am also excited to see your life unfold across the screen. BE BLESSED MY SISTER AS ALWAYS WE LOVE YOUR MUSIC & WE LOVE YOU
    Eboni Brown- 102.3 KJLH

    ReplyDelete