me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where are you from?

I've been so many places, I won't say all over the world cause I have not been all over yet.But I have traveled far and wide.While on my travels I have found we really are the same. Oh I know you've heard this many times , the thing is I have seen there really is a place for everybody.There is a place where you will find people just like you that do what you do ,love what you love, etc... the place for me like that is Moscow! WOO HOO Vodka, red meat, cheeses,night clubs,,,,snow ...I could indulge my worse passions til I die. Then I know why I was born when,where I was born. God knows best. :Where are you from?

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Been neglectful leaving comments. If u haven't figured, I am from the ATL but lived in many places, incl. your hometown of Chicago (Hyde Park and South Loop). I've been in every major city in the US and some places. Been in the hood and in the heart of Appalachia's (think hillbillies) You are right, the more places you go, the more you realize we all just want good friends, good communities and a place we can be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true. I am originally from Atlanta but I an a military souse so I travel a lot. Still haven't found where I should be...physically or mentally. Still trying to figure out my purpose in life

    ReplyDelete