me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Thursday, September 30, 2010

MY BIG 50 TODAY1

I'm so thrilled to be turning 50.I've lived all my life to be this age,lol. I remember being a child thinking ' when I turn fifty i would be half a century old.WHAT A BIG DEAL that would be, and it is. AS I rake through the memories I find little jewels I 'd long forgotten I had. Oh I have seem many come and go, I've been loved and disapointed many times over. I raised 3 children alone, been awarded and rewarded.Abused, used, amused, humbled, hardened, seasoned and most of all highly favored and blessed by GOD. I can only say thank you heavenly father GOD Almighty.Let my life bare witness today that God is alive and he is truly 'Our father' I have learned the bible really is the truth and we should believe the words of the wise.I've learned to believe myself and how to make my own shoes.Most of all I have learned GOD IS LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say you are still looking good for 50 and sounds like you are still going strong with your music! Keep it up!

    Effie
    http://effiesenterprises.com

    ReplyDelete