me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Monday, January 24, 2011

The eyes have it

My grand daughter's eyes are now so expressive. Seems since she was born we had a special bond, one completely brand new to me, but lovely and strong. My baby Grand as I like to call her is a  grand gift indeed. Amanda Michelle named after me, well sorta, well I named her! Any way she is six years old now and when she looks at me I see everything I want to be..this one trust me, adores me, admires me, believes in me and loves me for all of those that didn't.My grand daughters eyes say right away weather or not she likes you and even why,My baby Grand's eyes tell me when I'm wrong.She doesn't even have to be present , I'll see her eyes before a risky move .I see her eyes right now saying"gee Ma,I love you so much!" What's better than that? Love and Light MIk

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Children have a way of instilling hope and reflection...

    ReplyDelete