me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Friday, January 21, 2011

A fish out of water

 All of my life I have been working. My first job was ironing clothes for the neighbors 3.00 a basket.Then babysitting, I've always loved children.Soon I was old enough to get a job at McDonalds and so on... I sang at night all over town worked during the day all during my twenties while rearing two baby boys,I never skipped a beat, I mean I don't ever remember feeling tired or unhappy. As life goes we work for the days we can just rest and dress. I've arrived and it's driving me crazy!! I love to work. It's in my nature, I feel guilty not doing anything all day. Like a fish out of water. I certainly am not the clean up woman, I mean I need a household manager.As an artist I must  create! LoL I feel it spilling out of me. The best thing is that I still have it ! It's like finding your " G " spot. Love and Light Mik

2 comments:

  1. Miki, It's so wonderful that you have this outlet to let your fan get to know you a little better. I hope that you have a fabulous weekend.,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do understand. I do hope we have the pleasure of experiencing your creative energy soon. With all the writing you have been doing lately, I expect a book is ready to come out of you too. Peace, Love and Blessings @awarrriorssoul

    ReplyDelete