me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Seek and you shall find

Often the quote "seek and ye shall find." is used to denote a negative warning.Many men in particular say this when they've been caught with their hand in ..." The cookie jar".In general it gives images of Pandora's box.oh yes and  the "be careful what you ask for." I say Seek and you will find what you are looking for.That's the result.It's all about what you seek. Seek love and you shall find it. Ask for happiness and you shall have it.  Yet  adversity steeped in the  steamy waters of jealousy.Try to make the words meant to encourage, a slickly worded caution. The truth is " SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND"." ASK AND IT SHALL BE GIVEN". Who's your father? God.and He has it for you, seek him and ask for him for what ever.. Love and Light Mik

No comments:

Post a Comment