me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Monday, January 24, 2011

I fly above

I love to watch the real housewives of Atlanta, even though none of them are married.The young lady Candy is a superb writer/producer, There is this song she sings "I fly above all the drama".On first listen I thought how very positive, I do too, I fly above.BUT for some reason I kept feeling like no...I don't fly above it ...I fly right past it, I hate drama, even though I'm called a drama Queen , I hate it, unless it's on TV,But when I am pushed to the point of having to bring DRAMA>>> call me Bette Davis.I will do whatever it takes to have truth in my home, I fight the world and it's lies everyday I will NOT be put asunder in my own home or the skin I'm in.I love not violence nor loud out burst but I will  tear this ---- up To have the truth in my own home.How you gon' lie to me and about me at the same time? I will have truth in my home.Everyday I am challenged by my past and the lies people tell on me, causes me sometimes to lose work ,but in my HOME I will  have the truth..FUNNY THING ABOUT THE TRUTH, IT HURTS SO GOOD.!THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT. LOVE AND LIGHT MiK

No comments:

Post a Comment