me and my baby girl

me and my baby girl
next 1

Saturday, January 22, 2011

UNDERSTANDING?

" In all of your getting get an understanding." Something James Cleveland used to say a lot. From the Bible I believe. I've always tried to do just that,get an understanding. What I find is "an understanding' makes me way to patient.Oh yeah that comes with understanding.." patience is a virtue." Something we all must have are virtues. Especially us women.( right?)  What we need is a good mind to do exactly what is right all of the time. I don't mean what's right for the masses. I mean what's right TO you , FOR you and WITH you." you are condemned by your own thoughts." also a bible quote. " I have never seen the rightous  forsaken.' You don't have to understand to do what's  right , you just DO it. Logic comes into play way more than  ever is  mentioned  "Keep your wits about you." Have a goal and focus on it. Keep your blinders on.,dare not to understand the unreasonable, waste no time on the blind, and most of all walk in the light of love.This surpasses "Understanding
' Love and light Mik

No comments:

Post a Comment